Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01005 CAD / DZD
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$2,064 (205,425 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)