Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.564 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,283 (€2,098) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (about 3 hours ago)