Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00170 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Winnipeg you would need to make just about C$3,229 (CH$1,902,113) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)