Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Winnipeg, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CAD / XOF
Do you live in Winnipeg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Winnipeg (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,836 (2,050,565 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)