Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19887 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 38% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,111 (10,613元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 3 hours ago)