Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Windsor, Canada
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02347 CAD / SDG *
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,053 (44,862 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)