Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,931 (COL$5,290,830) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨144 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Salvador costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Albacete costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)