Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.551 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,959 (€1,907) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)