Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 804 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020.
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,621 in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)