Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,214 (CH$1,309,606) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)