Cost of living in Urgench, Uzbekistan vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urgench (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,098 (16,827,052 сўм) in Urgench.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)