Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01733 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,474 (руб 85,016) in Tomsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)