Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19742 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,331 (21,937元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)