Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24378 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,120 (R$ 8,698) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)