Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24770 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,056 (R$ 8,301) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)