Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24339 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,555 (R$ 6,388) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)