Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.288 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$3,417 (2,653 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)