Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Windsor, Canada
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01567 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,512 (ARS $96,488) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)