Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08485 CAD / ZAR
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,127 (R 25,066) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)