Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.727 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,331 (£2,507) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)