Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.298 CAD / USD
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,377 ($1,831) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)