Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$3,023 (CH$1,764,418) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)