Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.548 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 45% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,085 (€1,347) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)