Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Windsor, Canada
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.966 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 29% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,631 (2,723 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 3 hours ago)