Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.447 CAD / BHD
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 6% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$3,671 (Dinar 1,065) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)