Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19685 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 38% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,300 (11,684元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nogales costs Mex$ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 3 hours ago)