Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14515 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,895 (kr 33,724) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)