Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 CAD / UZS
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,867 (14,964,576 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)