Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CAD / XAF
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 35% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,128 (2,158,122 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)