Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00306 CAD / KZT
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,295 (423,321 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 5 hours ago)