Cost of living in Juigalpa, Nicaragua vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03756 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juigalpa (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,228 (59,304 C$) in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)