Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Windsor, Canada
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,109 (﷼ 68,316,365) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)