Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36453 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,943 (S/. 5,331) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)