Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.300 CAD / USD
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,344 ($1,803) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 3 hours ago)