Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,418 (COL$3,936,812) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 6 hours ago)