Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06512 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,070 (Mex$ 31,787) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)