Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.565 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,421 (€2,824) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)