Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Windsor, Canada
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 907 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CAD / LBP *
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 82% more expensive than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,907 (8,076,441 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Windsor.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)