Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19591 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 10% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$3,053 (15,582元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)