Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,967 (COL$5,407,321) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Istanbul costs 192TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)