Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CAD / COP
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$2,076 (COL$5,658,433) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 4 hours ago)