Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Windsor, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24074 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Windsor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Windsor (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Windsor you would need to make just about C$1,835 (R$ 7,623) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zabrze costs 150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 120 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)