Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01582 USD / HTG
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Washington D.C. you would need to make just about $5,244 (331,481 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)