Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12833 USD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,678 prices entered by 656 different people.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 21% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)