Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12744 USD / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,574 prices entered by 702 different people.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 23% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)