Cost of living in Hong Kong is 17% more expensive than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 14%|
Are you moving to Hong Kong? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Hong Kong of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 11,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 23 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perigueux costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)