Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.082 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kiev costs 26₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tumbes costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)