Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 USD / BZD
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 53% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $14,000 in Washington D.C. you would need to make just about $6,593 (BZ$13,172) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)