Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Washington D.C., United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,242 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 USD / BZD
Do you live in Washington D.C.? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 49% cheaper than in Washington D.C. (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $14,000 in Washington D.C. you would need to make just about $7,108 (BZ$14,200) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)