Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Warsaw, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,230 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39430 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Warsaw? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Warsaw (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 zł in Warsaw you would need to make just about 11,427 zł (28,979 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)