Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 315% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.198 SDG / HRK *
For example, you would need at least 39,039 Pound (556 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Wad Madani.
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dera Ghazi Khan costs ₨125 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 264 (about 3 hours ago)