Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 468% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 361%|
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 524.409 SDG / EUR *
For example, you would need at least 47,705 Pound (€91) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Wad Madani.
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 121 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)