Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Vratsa (Bulgaria)
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42861 BGN / PLN
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 870 лв in Vratsa you would need to make just about 796 лв (1,858 zł) in Lublin.
Do you live in Vratsa? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agra costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 46TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 4 hours ago)